Here is an easy-to-use guide to popular Jewish sites that you may find helpful:
- JewishBoston.com is a website for Jews in Boston. Here you can find an immediate connection to all the amazing Jewish things that are happening in Boston. Discover links to cultural events (music, dance, film, lectures, cooking classes), Jewish education (courses, lectures, trips), organizations (synagogues, community centers, professional networking) and lots more.
- ShalomBoston.com helps residents and visitors alike find the Jewish resources they need, including information on synagogues and religious services, kosher food, other religious or ritual needs, local events of Jewish interest, and a myriad of ways to connect with others in the Jewish community.
- The Synagogue Council of Massachusetts is the central organization representing over 120 Conservative, Orthodox, Reform, Reconstructionist and independent member congregations to address a broad spectrum of religious Jewish needs and ideologies.
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies is the country's oldest Federated Jewish philanthropy, serving Greater Boston and beyond
- JCRC Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Boston
Jewish area day schools:
- Jewish Community Day School
- Maimonides School
- MetroWest Jewish Day School
- The Rashi School
- Solomon Schechter Day School
- Gann Academy (the New Jewish High School of Greater Boston)
Jewish education and learning sites:
- MyJewishLearning.com - More than 35 free guided learning online mini-courses
- JewFAQ - Judaism 101, answering frequently asked questions about Judaism
- Navigating the Bible - Online Bar/Bat Mitzvah tutor, with the weekly Torah readings
- Virtual Cantor - Digital recordings of many traditional tunes used for most services, holidays, and special occasions
- The Sukkah Project - Kits for easy-to-build sukkahs
- Hebcal - Jewish Calendar Tools
- isitajewishholiday.com - See if it is a Jewish holiday
- Israel21C - 21st Century Israel, its people, its institutions, and its contribution to global society.
- AJC Israel - Global Jewish Advocacy
- The Jewish Advocate - Jewish news and information for the Greater Boston area and beyond
- Halachic Organ Donor Organization - The HOD Society is a non-profit organization that saves lives by encouraging organ donation from Jews to the general population. It educate Jews about the Halachic and medical issues surrounding organ donation, it offers a unique organ donor cards that allow people to choose options that are in accordance with their particular halachic belief, and it offers a live kidney donor program.
- Gift of Life Bone Marrow Foundation - Gift of Life manages a registry of over 100,000 bone marrow donors of Eastern-European Jewish ethnicity throughout North America and abroad.